“An integrated regional community characterised by meaningful people’s participation in all aspects of development; commitment to eradicating poverty; ensure peace, democracy, good governance and constitutionally protected human rights; and, respecting the values and identity of each member of the community”.
To facilitate sustainable, constructive and effective NGOs’ engagement with SADC, its Member States and respective institutions at national and regional levels”
SADC-CNGO upholds the following values:
- People-centred development and integration;
- Transparency and accountability;
- Integrity; x Respect for human rights;
- Democratic governance;
- People’s self-determination and right to participate in issues that affect them, and;
- Gender equality and equity.